The Impact of Generative AI on Data Engineering Teams
Wednesday, October 25 at 10:30 AM EST | 3:30 PM BST
Join fellow data leaders for a session of artisan coffee tasting, chocolate parings, and conversation on the future of data engineering. Space is limited - save your spot today!
Taste Coffees From Around the World
Coffee and chocolate are a match made in heaven—dark and rich, with unlimited variations in acid, flavor notes, and crafting technique. Enjoy the experience of the slow savor with an expert host who will walk us through the flavor notes on each one.
This Experience Includes:
- Desk-Side Mini French Press
- 2 – 3 Artisan Coffees
- Chocolate Truffle Pairings
- Conversation with Fellow Data Leaders About the Future of Data Engineering
- Hot Water
- Coffee Cup
- Your Opinions
Register below to join the waitlist.
About the Session
Join fellow leaders of data teams to discuss how the following topics will impact data engineering:
- The Addition of Generative AI to Development Workflows (30 mins)
- Which areas will be impacted first
- What are the leading indicators of this change
- Application of Automation in Data Teams (30 mins)
- Which applications are most opportune for automation
- What stack components are necessary to achieve automation
About the Host
Field CTO @ Ascend.io
Experienced technology executive with deep management and development experience using cloud-native solutions for agile data delivery.
He is passionate about building high-performance teams and zero impedance paths to production. With his background and track record of success, he excels at defining the combinations of business justification, executive support, mindset shift, and cultural changes required to drive a winning data modernization strategy.