As a part of the overall feature and functionality updates to the Ascend Platform, we’ve released a number of improvements and features.
- Support for aggregate schema types such as struct, array, and map, in Transforms.
- Google ads connector support.
- Infrastructure improvements – improved pod uptimes for core k8s services using pod disruption budgets.
- Ability to share connections across multiple data services in the site admin section.
- SDK 0.2.21: automatic retries-on-failure when SDK clients are created.
- Added aggregate type support (Arrays, Structs, Maps) in Snowflake and Google BigQuery Write Connectors
- Improve BigQuery connection error parsing
- Increase reliability of Spark Worker’s connectivity within the cluster
- Fix UI rendering of records with decimal types by using string representation.
- Fix records view for null values
- Fix intermittent issue of records view not loading additional records when scrolling
- Fix type casting in loading data to MSSQL
- Add escaping for some column names that are reserved keywords for BigQuery Read Connector
- Avoid spurious “Running” states by fixing race condition with ephemeral partition state tracking
- Fix UI stack trace with certain Spark SQL statements
- Fix edge case in cleaning up old partition ids in Snowflake Write Connectors
- Fix Connection Browser not auto-filling some fields in the Connector form
If you need support, have questions, or would like to get started on the platform, schedule time here!