As a part of the overall feature and functionality updates to the Ascend Platform, we’ve released a number of improvements and features.
- Add new Vertica connector
- Google Sheets: Support snapshot of spreadsheet
- Redshift: If table name contains a schema, avoid search the ‘public’ schema looking for the table name
- Infra (Azure): Ephemeral disk support in AKS: improves vm launch speed and image download speed, resulting in a faster and more responsive system and eliminates the costs of node disks
- Infra (Azure, AWS): Reduced latency for cluster scale-down
- Ascend Single Cluster (details coming soon).
- Allow service accounts to list data services, making them more useful as part of the deploy process.
- Faster and more efficient listing of S3, ABS, and GCS sources with sparse file trees (new read connectors).
- SDK release 0.2.15 – fixes related to downloading definitions of data feed connectors.
- Optimizations in Salesforce listing performance by keeping track of incremental progress, and ensuring more even partition sizes.
- Add MariaDB read connector.
- Add Ingres database read connector.
If you need support, have questions, or would like to get started on the platform, schedule time here!