What you'll do:
- You'll explore customer data for undiscovered correlation, causation, and predictive power within their business.
- Collaborate with our customers to understand their needs and opportunities. You'll quickly learn from their domain experts, and become an expert yourself.
- Present the insights, takeaways, and opportunities you’ve generated.
- Collaborate with Ascend Field Engineering, Product, Engineering, and leadership teams to recommend improvements that optimize use of our platform and maximize value to our customers.
- Identify and craft high value data driven industry solutions and demo scenarios.
- Experiment with extended solutions on top of the Ascend platform in areas such as new visualizations, modeling, ML, etc.
What we look for:
- Breadth: You have an unparalleled ability to utilize a wide range of analysis tools and techniques to provide unique insights across diverse business contexts.
- Depth: You have significant experience designing and delivering analyses, visualizations, models, and data-driven business recommendations.
- Polish: You produce high quality work product. You are well versed in your preferred tooling, techniques, and languages: SQL (Ascend relies heavily on SQL), R, Python, SaS, matlab, LaTeX, etc.
- Experience: You have 5+ years of industry experience. You have worked with customers, collaborated with data engineers, and led data analysis projects end to end.
What we offer:
- Long-term & short-term disability
- Stock options
- Caltrain shuttle
- Free lunches, dinners & snacks
- Fancy espresso machine
Ascend.io is an equal opportunity employer. At Ascend.io, we are committed to treating all applicants fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law. One of our core values is, "integrity" simply put, we do the right thing, always.