Do you want to work on cutting edge technologies with an experienced team from diverse backgrounds? Do you want to bring your innovation to the next generation of big data platform? Come be a Solution Architect at a well funded big data startup!
You will help our customers vastly accelerate their data projects, guiding their way through proof of concepts, implementations and rollout. You will have the opportunity to design and build effective data solutions. You’ll need to be innovative in understanding customer business needs and finding creative ways to adapt the solution to thrill the customer.
You’ll have a lot of fun and make a big impact.
As Ascend’s first Site Reliability Engineer, you will have the responsibility and opportunity to design, construct, and scale our infrastructure services. You will establish, own, and evangelize infrastructure and engineering best practices. You will progressively maintain the availability, latency and reliability of our platform. You will pull from your experience to develop creative solutions to overcome obstacles that Ascend faces and you will work proactively to prevent system failures.
Obsessed with data at massive scale? Years of experience with Spark, Hadoop, BigQuery, Redshift and more? We're looking for talented Data Pipeline Engineers to help us change the way the world works with data.
Who you are:
- Breadth: you have an unparalleled ability to utilize a large range of technologies to provide unique solutions for your users. You're well versed in Big Data platforms including Spark, Hadoop, BigQuery, and Redshift.
- Scale: you have significant experience designing, deploying, and scaling big data systems operating on up to petabytes of data per day.
- Polish: you are well versed in automation and monitoring.
- Experience: you have 8+ years of industry experience.
Passionate about beautiful architecture and design? Love mastering a wide range of technologies? We're looking for talented Backend Engineers to help us change the way the world works with data.
Who you are:
- Architect: you're obsessed with architecture and designing for scale. You were doing HA back in high school, and micro-service architectures in college.
- Breadth: you have an unparalleled ability to utilize a large range of technologies to provide unique solutions for your users.
- Scale: you have significant experience designing, deploying, and scaling big data systems operating at terabytes per day.
- Polish: you are well versed in monitoring and automation.
- Skills: you've worked with Go and similar languages in the past.
- Experience: you have 5+ years of industry experience.